CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 21, 2010

JUST FOR YOU..

Knowing u is the best thing happened in my life. Being with u is the sweetest moment in my life. 28.03.09 is the best day in my life. Everything about u is the best for me. But now, everything changed. U change, as well as me. I remember your words "u are my everything, u'll be wife now and forever".
U know what, i really wish that thing will happen. For the first time i said to my parent that i'm serious with someone. U said u'll take care of me forever. But it is just a promise right? I know it will never happen. It's just a dream. Wake up badriah! Wake up darling! Last night. u said something and it's really hurt me. Untuk ape kite teruskan hubungan neyh kalau kite wat hal msg2? It doesn't work.
U said i bls dendam kt u sal wan. No, i sumpah. I da lupekan semua tuh. I da maafkan dye da. I jd cmtuh bcoz of u. Bcoz of urself. U hurt me. U hurt me so much. And now it's time for me to leave. Yes! It's hard for me! I admit it! I love u so much! Tp i da x pntg dlm idop u. Not at all. U sndry ckp jgn msok cmpr hal u ag. Jgn kesah sal u ag. I xleyh wat sume tuh! U know why? Bcoz I LOVE U SO MUCH!
Take care of yourself. I am leaving. Goodbye love,,



LOVE,

Badriah

No comments:

Post a Comment